Email marketing campaign is a proven way to dramatically increase the effectiveness of your web presence. Email marketing is the cheapest & fastest online advertising campaign to help you reach your targeted audience.
Let us show you the facts:
- 70% of all internet users have made purchases online as a result of email marketing
- Averagely, email marketing campaign yields 1 - 2 % response. That may not sound like much, but 1% of 100,000 recipients' equal 1,000 new customers! Enough?
- Advertising and marketing on the Internet will increase 40% each year for the next four years and email advertising will increase 50% each year
- No one can dispute the advantages of email advertising and marketing on the Internet - low cost, targeting, measurability, immediate feedback
Top 10 Benefits of Email Marketing
A good email marketing campaign can help you:
In short, e-mail marketing is one of the most powerful marketing tools available today. It's easy, affordable, direct, actionable and highly effective. E-mail marketing offers small businesses an opportunity to reach out to customers and prospects, and increase customer retention in ways that were simply not possible just a few short years ago.
- Reach wider market
- Boost business performance
- Increase your sales volume
- Fastest mode of doing business
- Reduce your marketing expenditure
- Reduce response times with pre-written, professionally drafted sales letters
- Shorten your sales cycle
- Grow your contact database/s
- Generate more word of mouth advertising and referrals
- Track the success of your campaigns with real-time statistics and reporting
We assist businesses to reach their potential clients using our high-speed broadcast server with a database of 150,000 and 300,000 corporate recipients. (We constantly renew our database every 3 months to keep our recipients up-to-date).
| Package A
| RM600 for 100,000 Corporate Broadcast
RM1000 for 200,000 Corporate Broadcast
||Business Owners, CEOs, Directors, Managers,
Executives, Administrators, Professionals, SMIs, SMEs, etc.
||% clicked, % openned, total successful broadcasted,
% unsubscribed, top 50 readers.
||Will be conducted before broadcast